This gluten-free brownie is also Kosher for Passover, but doesn’t taste like it. They have a thin flakey crisp on the top, gooey middle, and firm bottom. They truly are the perfect brownie and are definitely a crowd pleaser. Recipe courtesy of Tali.
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Oil
1/2 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1 cup Potato Starch
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line 9×13″ pan with parchment.
2) In a medium size bowl, stir eggs, sugar, and oil with a whisk until combined.
3) In a larger bowl sift salt, cocoa powder, and potato starch.
4) Pour wet mixture into dry and stir until incorporated.
5) Add chocolate chips and stir.
6) Bake for 30 mins, and allow to cool for at least 30 mins.